Monday, July 20, 2009

Addendum to the Baldy Snag Story

Risa sent me some photos and I thought some would like to see them as they bring back some memories from the old Crow Creek place.
Risa's daughter Becky and her 2 sons, Quinton and Braxton with a prize they found on their trek to mount the memorial.
I couldn't resist including this one. The older cousins will remember this sign that graced many a spot in Star Valley. The dual meaning couldn't be more appropriate considering the many tales we can tell!
A better shot of the memorial. I had to do with my cell phone as I hadn't planned on needing to document such a sight at the top of the mountain!
Risa with grandsons, Josh and Braxton. They did this on their own with no benefit of horse or 4 wheeler. Pretty good accomplishment!

No comments: