Thursday, April 23, 2009






















Going to church on Sunday with Holly, Kevin, Zane and Nora. The dress Nora is wearing is the same one Holly wore when she was a baby.






















Zane getting stories read by grandpa and grandma. He really gets into the plot!!! Zane would come in our room in the morning to make sure we were up. That wasn't very nice of Holly to take a picture of us in the morning. I am the one covering my face.




























Holly and Kevin are such good parents. From the time Zane was born they have had a great nighttime routine. They read Zane a couple of stories of his choice, then they read a story from the Book of Mormon, followed by a couple of songs (I Am a Child of God and Now the Day is Over) after which they have family prayer and then they help Zane with his personal prayers. Then Zane hops right into bed. I snapped this picture after prayers...not during it.











Nora didn't really enjoy the restaurant as much as the rest of us but then again she hasn't had "real" food. Ron also had a huge shrimp salad. I had fried shrimp and Holly and Zane shared a huge plate of fish.






















We also spent a little time at the outlet store in Lincoln City. Zane especially like the candy store.











As long as I had candy he was my friend.











1 comment:

The Rogers said...

I think Nora and Maggie are both beautiful and they look a lot like you!